Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Baby Dragon

Some people have dogs, cats, birds, snakes normal animals for a pet. I wanted something extraordinary something that no one would ever think about having as a pet. Are you wondering what I could possibly have that's not normal too have? I bet you are. Well I have a baby pet Dragon, you may ask how or why? but I have my ways of getting things that I want. My baby Dragon is a boy and his name is Quasimodo and it fits him perfectly. He is black and red with rough scaly skin and about 5ft when he stands up. He breathes fire when he's up set and he is playful when hes happy. Quasimodo is a very unique animal to have its something different. No one knows about my dragon its a secret, but its kind of hard keeping him away from people considering he's a baby dragon and wants to wonder. I feed my baby dragon worms, because that is what he likes nothing else really. One unique thing about my baby dragon is behind his ear there's a blue spot shaped like fire, so its like his birth mark. Taking care of Quasi(for short) is a lot of responsibility , but its fun. I feed it, watch it, clean it, and play with it. Its been times where we have had to much fun together he would play rough but I love my dragon he's the best pet ever. When my dragon gets bigger I don't know what I'm going to do with him. On the other hand my dragon is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment