Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My home

Everyone sees their home differently and have their favorite moments, memories,etc. We all have our dislikes and likes about our homes also. Well I don't like where I live now, because there is a lot of gang members on my street and drug dealers who stop me from doing my normal activities outside. I don't go out much, because every other day there's a shooting and a bullet has no ones name on it. It's been shootings right in front of my house plenty of times and Its been a time where I've gotten banged on by a dude when I was younger. Who bangs on a innocent little girl who has done nothing to you, oh to get her scared right? Well they did get their point across I know that for a fact. I was scared to come outside ever since, that's sad. When I used to live in Palmdale in a big house we never had a gangs for a problem, it was like La dera heights were I used to live. It was quiet I could walk down the street with no problem. I miss my second family that I grew up with from time to time I wish that I could go back in the past to re-live those moments. My home I used  to live in was a big white house with stairs that curved in a circle all the way up to the second floor. I had a big kitchen, living room, back yard, dinning room, and the bed rooms were big also. I have some good memories in the house if I could go back I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment