Tuesday, October 12, 2010

cheerleader?

If I can imagine myself working at a football stadium what could I see myself doing? I'd be a cheerleader, because I have experiences of being a cheerleader already. I started cheer in the 7th grade at my old middle school. Cheer was kind of fun it was something I wasn't used to when I first joined. With everything I learned I would show it at the stadium games showing all my moves and cheering the players on. I would make a good cheerleader, I would do all the flips, my high jumps, and cheer for everyone. One thing I know I would'nt be doing is getting tossed up in the air that would be to scary for me. I'm not scared of heights but I'd be scared that on my way down I'm going to fall flat on my back or something. I just know I would make a good CHEERLEADER GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ASHLEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment