Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall, spring, summer, or winter

All of the seasons are great, but I was born in January and its cold in January. I'm a winter person I like the snow and hate the rain. When its cold weather I like to sit back watch some movies with a lot of blankets and sip on something hot. Its also cuddle weather in that type of weather you cuddle with who ever. Depending or where I am for this type of weather I may do different things.  When i went to Big Bear I just sipped on some Hot Tea played in the snow a little and sat on the bus. I ended up getting kind of sick, because I wasn't used to being up in that type of climax.  When I'm in some cold weather I'd curl up in my blankets and sit in the corner of the coach or stay in my bed. I usually don't move out of my spot all day unless I need to get some food or go to the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment