Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My day out

If i could chose someone to spend time with one of my extended family members it would be my brother. He's my step brother that I've never met before and were the same age we have the same dad but different moms. I'm pretty sure he would be a nice person to met and it would be an interesting/ awkward moment. Since i knew about him i wanted to met him, but its never happened I feel like hes being held back from me to met. Hes so close but yet so for away, he lives out here also. My parents he say to met your family members that you know, because you might run into them and wont know who they are and you don't know what will happen after you get know them. So when i met my brother one day we just try and get know another more and catch up on a whole lot that we missed out on in each others life. We could probably just walk around to some places and hang out, its kind of hard to pick a place when you first meet someone. I would just love to meet him honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment