Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Superpower

If I was superwomen and had powers I would have invisibility. I chose that power , because you can do a lot of fun and helpful things by being invisible. I would cheat in my math class on a test first off and other subjects maybe. Then I would play jokes on other people who I don't like just for the fun of it. I would play jokes on my little brother also, because he is so annoying at times. I think I would sneak out of the house also to when my mom tells me I cant do something and I really want to go out. I would just mainly play jokes on people, because I like to have fun and make people feel stupid. I know i would mess with the teachers that I don't like and have them thinking they were crazy---and maybe they would quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment