Tuesday, October 12, 2010

4 years ago i was . . .

Think back to when you were younger, four years ago. Think back at what you were you bad at then and good at now. Have you made any changes since then that your proud of yourself for etc. Four years ago i was 13 years old man that's was a long time ago. I cant really think back at the things I used to do or what I was good and bad in. I do remember starting dance class at Definitely Dance Studio. I wasn't to sure at first because I had no rhythm at all and I was embarrassed by it. I started first in tap dance and fell in love with it, in class all u would hear is me tapping my feet on the floor from time to time. Tap is so much in my system to where I noticed that when I laugh hard I start doing a tap thing with my foot like thump-er weird? yeah I know. I started to pick up the certain techniques quickly, I ended up taking hip hop modern, and ballet and didn't really like that.  I challenged myself more and more in those categories and I was showing more and more progress. I did a lot of competitions and won a lot of trophies and metals. I started dancing in the fifth grade and I still do. Dancing is something that I love to do and I have rhythm now and I didn't before.

No comments:

Post a Comment