Wednesday, October 13, 2010

ways too earn money

Many people don't know how to earn money the RIGHT way. You don't have to have a real fantasy job just to earn money if you do that's great. To earn money at my age you can do a variety of things that can still keep you interested. If you are a girl and love kids you can babysit well I don't really like kids but I'll watch my families kids just for the money. You can also get together with a couple of friends and do a car wash for cheap or something. What teenagers are really making money off of is selling candy at the schools I would do it. You could cut people grass, do peoples hair for a couple of dollars, help old ladies across the street etc, there's a lot you can do. I'm just to lazy to actually do most of these ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment