Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Veterinarian

I would like to be a veterinarian when I grow up anyways, because I have a passion for animals. when I become I veterinarian I'm coming to help abused animals find great homes to feel safe in. I want to help animals off the streets and take of them. If I could take them in myself I would, but I cant my mom doesn't really like animals. I had a passion for animals since I was younger and it just grew on me. When I become a veterinarian i want to become the person who goes out and rescue the animals, and bring them back somewhere safe. Every animal deserve to be happy.

5 comments:

  1. Take out 'anyways' in the beginning sentence. Capitalize the 'w' in when. 'I'm [going]...'
    Take out in after safe.
    'I want to [keep] animals...' and 'take [care]
    Overall, good story :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow should be my dog vet. its thoughtful of how you think about animals and how you know what you for ur carerr in life!

    ReplyDelete