Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Am i seeing things Is that a real Dinosuar?

Good morning everyone, I hoped out of bed looking forward to having a good Saturday. I got out of bed went to bathroom brushed my teeth and washed my face. I combed my hair and did my daily routine. I had a feeling something felt real out out place today, but I just let it go. I went to the kitchen and fixed me a great breakfast, thinking about what I'm going to do today. Should I go shopping, or go to a friends house and hang out, Oh I know maybe I'll do some homework? Nahhhh. I decide I'm going to go shopping then the movies around 12. So, I clean up a little and then i get dress and put something on real cute.  I noticed it was sunny outside so, I wanted to let some sun in my room. I walked to my curtains and to my surprise I found a living dinosaur in my backyard, I quickly closed them back. I peeked back into the curtains to find that the dinosaur's eye was looking back at me. The dinosaur made an gigantic RWARRRR, and I flew back onto my bed. I was very terrified and when I fell back onto my bed I landed on a box with a paper in it. The paper showed me how to tame the dinosaur and I'm thinking how am i going to do this, still shocked there is a BIG live DINOSAUR in my backyard. So, i quickly read the paper and it said all I had to do was show it love, and so many unnecessary words ran threw my head. So I took a deep breath and I couldn't believe I was about to go outside to tame this big dinosaur that could it me up. No one believed that I had a live monster in my backyard, because there supposed to be extinct! so, what happened to this particular one? I was finally outside with a big tree branch in my hand you ask what was that going to do? I have no idea. I threw the stick at it and it reacted as though he/she were a dog. I was disturb and amazed at the sametime, it brought me the stick back and I threw it again. I was now up close and personally with this large tyrannosaurus and I did exactly what the paper said and the dinosaur didn't eat me. My mom came home and fainted when she saw the dinosaur, but she eventually learned about the dinosaur. The dinosaur comes alive in morning, and disappears at night. So, yes I really did see a live dinosaur and he/she name is Bob.

2 comments: