Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Deepest fear.

This may seem kind of odd, but one of my top deepest fears are getting pregnant. This is probably something you wouldn't rarely ever here from a teen, but yes I fear about getting pregnant at a "YOUNG AGE". I have a few friends who I know who either dropped out of school because they had a baby or they had a miscarriage which is unfortunate. I don't want to be responsible for another life when I can't even take care of myself. Some teens think differently some want a baby and some it happens to them unexpected. I chose to wait to have sex, simply because I hear a lot of stories of people who loose their virginity at an early age, whether it was voluntarily or they were forced. Also, I was just taught by my parents and everyone to wait. I believe if I have sex and I'm NOT ready I'm just doing it to fit in or because some boy say they love me that I probably will never see AGAIN. I will end up taking care of a baby! Yes, I get questions on why I haven't lost my virginity all the time more then I get asked what my name is. I simple just say I'm glad I'm a virgin and I'm not ashamed of it, because I'm not ready to just give it up to someone that wont be there the next time I need them. Point blank is that I'm going to wait until I'm ready and when I do loose my virginity hopefully there will be NO consequences.

"Saying No is OK to do, don't follow the crowd"

4 comments:

  1. the sixth line has some grammatical errors in it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truely understand you ashley I am a virigin also, many ask why am I 18 years old and still a virigin I tell them simple because I M NOT YOU, im sharnay. many dont understand how do it, but I just hold on keep faith,pray and stay out of the crowned never do I give up I believe, have faith and holding on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some gramatical errors, but I agree with you. Abstinence, and withing until marriage is a positive thing. Plus, taking care of a baby can be a nuisance. -.-

    ReplyDelete