Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hundred Dollars

I have a hundred dollars, not much but hey its money right? I have too choose between giving the money to a charity or a person. Honestly, I want to keep the money for myself.  I mean who wouldn't want to? money is money we in a recession right now we need all the money we can get. Not trying to sound selfish, but since I have to give the money to either one I'd choose a charity. Its really kind of hard to choose, because if I wanted to give it to the homeless man lets say, and I want him to buy him some nice clothes and by some food so, that he can go on interviews for maybe a job. He may or may not do the right thing that I want him to do with the money. If I give it to the charity I'll be doing a good thing by donating money, hoping it will be used for a good cause. I've made my decision I believe the money should go to a nice legit charity. I would like for them to use the money wise and for a good cause. I would want them to provide books for the kids who need them, nice fitting clothes, food, etc.

1 comment: