Monday, September 20, 2010

A wonderful painter

If my parents let me paint ANYTHING in my bedroom walls it would have to be my poems and lyrics. I would love to express myself by painting whats on my mind on my walls that sounds awesome, that way I could just turn left, right or look up to read what I wrote. It would also be doing something different and unique. I wouldn't have a certain spot for my poems or my lyrics I would write where every they would fit. When my friends come over they could then read whats up on the wall and I'm pretty sure they would like it. I would write in all colors depending on how I feel and what it may represent, like if I'm in a real bad mood I'd probably right in black. On my walls I'd probably write about my family, friends, and me etc. I'm actually thinking I want to do that, it seems like a good idea. Hmmmm?

2 comments:

  1. I don't get it. It is like you randomly pop words out. This phrase here:
    "If my parents let me paint ANYTHING...it would have to be my poems and lyrics. [I would love to express myself by painting whats on my mind on my walls that sounds awesome]"
    Okay, by reading the second sentence made me get what you meant by "painting poems and lyrics". I got confused, obviously, because you're saying that you would paint ( over?) your poems and lyrics. Though, you mean that you would paint poems and lyrics on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. creative view on how to paint your wall. I feel like you it could have been better if you would have been more descriptive so that you did not have to use "etc.".

    ReplyDelete