Monday, September 20, 2010

Brothers you gotta love them

 I have Three brothers one named Ashton, Marvin(keida), and Marcell. my youngest brother is 13years old and man oh man is he annoying at times. He's a pain in the butt and we fight like every other day and say we cant stand each other. The truth is we pinky promised to stay close to another no matter what when we get older. He's a smart and handsome young chocolate boy, who will have all the girls on him when he gets older. My second brother is my step-brother were the same age. I don't know anything about him but his name, but I do plan on meeting him soon one day. I'm pretty sure he shares the same personalities like my other brothers. My oldest brother is my step-brother also, me and him are close. He understand me when I'm having problems with my parents, school, friends etc. Hes a lot older then me, but he still acts like a teenager, which is kind of funny sometimes. I kind of like being the only girl cause I soak up most of the attention, but then again I hate being the only girl. Only because my brothers seem to think they can tell me how to pick the right type of boys etc. Also who I can and can not talk to, but I LOVE MY BROTHERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment