Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Do you remember?

Remember when I looked you straight in the eyes and said;
I'm going to always be by your side?
I was there to ride, through the bumpy times.
I was there to listen to all the lies that were told,
I never believed not one.
Do you remember when we first met?
the times that we've shared and spent?
Do you remember? well I do.
I remember when we first laid our eyes on another
that's when you truly made me believe in love at first sight.
I never wanted us to look away from another.
I remember when you were mouth when I couldn't find the words to say.
I wish we could go back and re-do things
Now I don't no what to do
Do I just forget about you?
but how could I when the plan was too follow my heart
I did but did you play your part?
Just remember I was the one who truly loved you and I still do.

3 comments: