Tuesday, September 14, 2010

welcome to Nicholes' soul Food Place

I just opened my new restaurant and I'm so excited, because I know the food is going to be awesome. I've been longing for this moment for the longest and the moment is finally here! The name of my restaurant is Nicholes' Soul Food kitchen and the theme is, " This is wear the good good is make you want to slap your mama!" Since my opening of my restaurant all my family and friends love it. My restaurant is big room for over a 100 people. It has lots of comfortable seats, nice tables, nice flooring, and very respectful waiters. The outside of my restaurant is White and the inside is different light colors for the different parts of the rooms. I decided to make it like a family business, so some of my family members work here cooking, serving and cleaning up. I serve breakfast, lunch and dinner(soul food mainly) that's what most people come for.
So come out and support my restaurant: " Nicholes' Soul Food Place".

2 comments: