Monday, September 20, 2010

Famous Person

It's kind of hard for me to choose a famous person who I would have lunch with, because I like a lot of artists. For instants Trey Songz is one of my favorite male singers. I probably wouldn't even no what to talk about with him I'd be in shock the whole entire time. So, that being said I'd rather choose one of my favorite female singers, who is Alicia Keys. I just love her music and some of her music reflects from my background so, I can relate to some of them. She is a strong beautiful women with great talent. Her music is very inspirational which drove me to start singing she's actually one of my idols. Singing has helped me threw my good and bad times when I didn't know any other way to express myself. If I could actually have the chance to talk to her we would talk about her music etc. Hopefully during the conversation she would ask me to join her at her studio. I would really love to meet her.

1 comment:

  1. While you title says "Famous Person" you write about deciding who you would choose to hang out with. It does not show how you spent your time with whoever you'd chose.

    ReplyDelete