Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Soul Food Kitchen

If I could cook any mean for my family it would have to be our all time favorites in the soul food categories. Those items would have to be greens, corn bread, chicken, ribs, mash potatoes, yams, stuffing, potato salad, smothered pork chops, etc. I picked soul food, because every other Sunday some of the family sometimes get together on special events and go out to eat or have a cook out. We usually cook soul food items yuuuumm I'm hungry just thinking about it. I would try my best too cook every ones favorite meals.  Even though I don't cook as much and when I do its for me, its the thought that counts that I wanted to prepare a family meal. I would reserve a family outing at a nice local park, and have the nice cooked meal laid out on the table. I know everybody would truly be happy if I actually did that, because my family is not as close I just made it seem like we are. So, while writing this prompt it was kind of hard to think about something that had to do with family, so I just based it off of a dream of mine. That's probably one of the best dreams that I can have come true.

Shout out to the fam bamI love ya'll maybe one day we can make this happen :*

1 comment: