Sunday, September 19, 2010

If i could have any animal

Its kind of hard to choose an animal, because I like a lot of animals besides cats(cant stand them their so evil). One animal that I know I would like to have but I know I'd never get is a Black Panther. Simply, because to me there one of the most beautiful animals in the world. There very unique and preserved animals. If I was to actually own that type of animal I would train it to be like a guard dog. I would get one at birth and raise it. They usually stay in the trees waiting for their pray or just to stay out the sun. My panther would have his own personal big tree like one in the tropical forest and he will sit there and watch the different people who comes near my house. My backyard would be almost like a tropical forest made just for him. He would also just make a good pet.

1 comment:

  1. Make it up if you have to. Don't let your reader read your brainstorm of which animal you would choose. The reader wants to read the animal you chose and such.

    ReplyDelete